I realize I have been slacking lately, but my camera is broken and I don't have any pictures to post. Hopefully that will change soon.
Last weekend David came for a visit! He got here late Friday night. On Saturday David, Kathy and Me the day relaxing and spending time together and getting things together for the bonfire that Kathy planned at the sand dunes on Saturday night. To my surprise the hardest thing for us to track down was the wood for the fire itself. Growing up in Tennessee that would have been the last thing I would have thought to worry about. We ended up having to buy it. Also after getting out there Kathy realized that we forgot matches, but we found a solution. We enjoyed a good fire for about half an hour when is started to rain. We all bolted and went over to one of our friends apartments. We ended up watching "The Man Who Knew Too Little" a Bill Murray movie. I had never seen it before, but it is really funny.
The weather was uncharacteristically warm for Rexburg last week. It was about 50 for a good portion of the week. Everyone was walking around in short sleeves and playing at the park. I knew it was too good to be true and I predicted that it would snow sometime this week. Sure enough, on Sunday when I got out of church at noon it was sunny and warm. By 2:00 It had rained, hailed, snowed, and was sunny again but stayed cold. Its cooler again, now but fairly enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good ol Rexburg weather...only in Rexburg do you experience all 4 seasons in one day. Good thing Rexburg is so great to make up for the weather part. Janae I am looking for tickets for you theres a deal on southwest. I'll give you a call later.
I definitely don't miss the Rexburg weather, that's for sure! The pictures of the surprise party look soo fun!! You girls are incredibly cute. miss ya!
Hi Janae,
I'm so glad that you left a comment on my blog because I didn't know that you had one! I really enjoyed checking it out. It looks like you have great times with your roommates. I still keep in touch with the roommates I had during my first year of college. I hope all is well with you. Love ya, Aunt Sandra
Post a Comment