Friday, October 8, 2010

Bucket List

Here I am on a perfectly good Friday stuck in bed staring at the wall. My kind of activity? I think not. Soooo I'm going to make a bucket list. I have tried several times to make one, but I never held onto it, so this will be the official one. (disclaimer: some of these things were on a previous bucket list of mine so I have already done some of the things. However, if it is on this list and I have done it before, I will do it again.)

1. Get Married in the Temple
2. Graduate from College
3. Be a Mother (this is a picture of my sister Janel with her cute girls on Mother's day).
4. Visit all 50 states in the United States (last I counted I have been to about 40).
5. Go Skydiving
6. Go Scuba Diving
7. See the Great Wall of China
8. Hike from Rim to Rim of the Grand Canyon (again)
9. Go to Australia
10. Read The Book of Mormon in a day.
11. Go Cliff Jumping
12. Swim with Dolphins
13. Kiss in the Rain
14. Successfully make Cake Balls
15. Go to a light house in Maine
16. Swim under a waterfall
17. Go skinny dipping

(no photo for this one hahaha)


18. Sleep in a cave.
19. Find a hidden treasure.


20. Run a half marathon21. Save someone's life
22. Go on a cruise
23. Watch the sunrise on the coast
24. Drive from Coast to Coast of the US
25. Sleep in a hammock under the stars

26. Meet the Little Chocolatiers

This is just the beginning of my "bucket list" but I think it is a pretty good start. I'll add more later.

1 comment:

Kjersti said...

I love that you did this! It made me laugh! I should get my bucket list written. I hope you're doing well. Love you!