Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long Weekend

I had a great long weekend in Utah and I don't have very many pictures to show for it. It started with a big birthday fiesta for my friends Will and Shareese.

Saturday morning we went to a Women's Conference where Sherri Dew spoke. So I got to meet her. Here is Shareese, Brittany, Sherri Dew, Me, and Jamela.

On Sunday I enjoyed my cousin Adam's mission farewell. He's really excited to serve in Kobe, Japan.

My cousin Tyson was in town from California for a skiing trip. He broke his collar bone on his last run, and he was in lost of pain all of Saturday night. My cousin Nathan broke his arm skiing on the same hill just a few days earlier. The ski patrol remembered him too. Hopefully ski patrol won't be on a first name basis with our family by the end of the skiing season.

Tyson, Grandpa, and Nathan. Grandpa made sure we documented the occasion.


No comments: