I went to Utah this weekend for the Festival of Colors. On my way down on Friday I decided to deliver a letter to Kathy's apartment. I took some pictures in front of her apartment, developed them at Walgreens, and left them there with a letter. I'm interested to see how she reacted.

We went to the festival of colors in the morning. I didn't get very many pictures because I didn't want to get chalk all over my camera. I happened to run into two of my cousins. Karli and Cammy.

Paige and I after the big throw.

After the Festival I got to hang out at my brother Ammon's house. It was good to spend sometime with Ammon, Jillian, Jack and Grace. They got a trampoline for Christmas. I love trampolines so I was more than happy to play on it with the kids.
Jack and his static trampoline hair.

Saturday night in American Fork was the largest bridge move ever in the western hemisphere. We decided to check it out.
Me and Annie.

No comments:
Post a Comment