We went to my roommates house at Bear Lake for the holiday weekend. We started the weekend with a stop at Lava Hot Springs. This is the tower at Lava. Stephen, Taylor, Derek, and I are on the top level, and Paige and Aleena are on the second level.
We spent all day Saturday on the beach. Everyone except for me got burned to a crisp. Whats my secret? Sunscreen. Imagine that. It was a nice relaxing day on the beach. Just the right amount of swimming, sleeping, and reading. For the rest of the weekend if I so much as bumped into anyone they would cringe because of their severe sunburns.
We went to the local ward in Bear Lake on Sunday morning and it was PACKED!! They estimated there were about 1,500 people there for sacrament meeting. It was insane.
Sunday afternoon we just relaxed at Paige's house. This is a group picture from Sunday afternoon.
We did a lot of napping, reading, boondoggling, and playing games.
Campfire and roasting marshmallows.
We finished the trip with a giant pizza from some famous place in Bear Lake (so famous I can't remember the name). Before heading to Idaho Falls for fireworks.
This has nothing to do Bear Lake. I went to Big 5 sporting goods on Tuesday, and found this.


No comments:
Post a Comment