Friday, April 20, 2012

Graduation

I graduated from BYU-Idaho with my bachelors degree on April 6, 2012 along with my brother David. It was a fun weekend. We had lots of family come up to Idaho including all four of my grandparents, my parents flew out from Tennessee, Ammon, Jillian, Max, Kathy, Adam, Brookes, and my boyfriend Jaymes.

Me, Grandma Jones, Grandpa Jones, and David
My absolute favorite part of commencement. We lined up before entering the auditorium, and the professors formed lines and clapped for us as we walked through. That was the moment that it hit me. It was crazy having my professors clap for me! I have been looking up to them the last four years.
We took some fun pictures before graduation.




The three little kids!

1 comment:

Janel said...

I so wish I could have been there, but don't worry I wont miss the next big event in your life whenever that is. Cute pictures!