On a more serious note.
Monday, January 19, 2009
1st Utah Trip Winter '09
Since there was a three day weekend, three of my roommates and Me loaded up and went to Utah for the weekend.
We were able to spend a little bit of time with each of our families, which made it a lot of fun. On Sunday we were in Salt Lake with David. We took the time to go to temple square and get some pictures. I really like this one.

On a more serious note.
This one is one of my very favorite pictures for the time being. David and I, we have a lot fun when we are together. As you can tell.
In case you didn't notice these are better pictures of my tie skirt. I will probably put up more pictures from this trip so be aware of that. This was just a quick post
On a more serious note.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I loved doing those weekend trips.
Post a Comment