Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Devotional January 27, 2009

Today we had the privilege of having Elder D. Todd Christofferson speak to us for devotional this week. It is normally not a problem as to having too many people in the main auditorium for devotional because they broadcast it all over campus, but since it was one of the apostles you had to sign up in order to be randomly selected to be able to go into the main meeting hall. I was lucky enough to be selected. The seats were assigned and when I got my ticket I was slightly dissapointed, because I thought I would be sitting in section F at the back of the auditorium. To my surprise when I go there I found out that I was actually front and center, on the main floor 4 rows back. Elder Christofferson spoke about remembering Christ in all things. I left the meeting with a renewed desire to put the Lord as the central focus in my life.

2 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Wow it has changed since I've been there! We would try to get there like 2 hours before hand and save seats for our friends, so we could be in the main hall. That's cool that you got to be so close! How fun!

Janel said...

I miss BYU-I devotionals. What an awesome experience...you lucky dawg!