Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bones

The Humerus bone is connected to the Ulna, the Ulna is connected to the Radius, the Radius is the connected to the carpals. This is what I think about in my sleep lately. Bones, Bones, and BONES. Whoever said you can't have too much of a good thing is crazy. Bones are great but after studying them for so long you can't help but get a little crazy.

3 comments:

Kathy Hale said...

Wow maybe I should get a nose job, it makes me look like a completely new person....Except for the fact that I wouldn't want to look like a pig for the rest of my life and I like my nose. If you thought I had a pig nose before you haven't seen anything :)

Kathy Hale said...

Wait Wait that isn't a pig that is for sure a MONKEY hehehe

Janae said...

Only get the nose job if get the sarcum permanently attached like that.