Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family Reunion 2009

It has been 3 1/2 years since all 7 siblings have been together all at once. Since then we have had 1 wedding, 5 new nieces and nephews, and a mission. We all made it to the lake house in Tennessee for the week of July 4th! I didn't mean for this post to be so long, but I had more than a thousand pictures to choose from, so consider this the condensed version.

The Dock
The lake house.
The sunset on the river.

All of the Hale boys

Taking Grace out for a ride on a jet ski
Me and Emma
Brooklynn and Emma
Lake house at night. You can see that we were shooting fireworks off the deck.
We caught many fireflies. I don't have a picture of one actually light up, but that's what Grace is holding.
Brooklynn, William, and Jonathan were born 13 days apart.
Janel, Kathy, and Me with the babies
On Friday we went to the Hitchcock's farm (Haley's Family). Haley's Dad turned the old grain silo on the right into a repelling wall, and the silo on the left into a rock wall. David holds the record on the rock wall, making it from the bottom to the top in 29 seconds.
Friday was also David and Haley's birthday.
Me, Aaron, and Kathy
We just love Aaron so much!!
Aaron
Ammon
Dad
The boat broke down

7 siblings
7 siblings plus spouses and kids
The 6 cutest kids in the world (no bias)
The three little kids (not so little anymore)
Sisters
Me and Grace
I thought this was adorable. Grace and Emma are buddies.

2 comments:

a&m said...

Janae! You look BEAUTIFUL in the picture with you and David and Kathy. Oh, and you do have cute nieces and nephews. OH and I think you're family is great.

Kjersti said...

I loved this blog! I'm so glad you guys got to spend time together this summer! I love you JaNae! :) :)