Sunday, November 22, 2009

Big Mama's Karaoke Cafe

On Saturday night a big group from the singles branch went to a Karaoke Cafe. Only in Tennessee will you find a "Big Mama's" Karaoke Cafe. This is a bunch of us girls and Brock singing "I Will Survive"

I sang "No Air" by Jordan Sparks. I love these next 2 pictures because I go from looking cute and kind of shy to....

Rocking out. I think I have been tagged as being shy a lot because I am quiet, but let me tell you I'm not shy. I actually love getting up in front of people. They say it's the quiet ones you have to look out for....haha..All of my friends actually think I'm good at dancing. They crack me up.

We are all singing too each other. I would say cute, but I don't think we actually look cute in this picture. I think special is a better word choice.

Rachel, Jon, Kristine, and Me.

Megan, Amber, Kristine, Me, and Jenny.

Mandi, Jordan, Me, and Melissa


I should've gotten a group picture but I didn't. I love the Knoxville YSA branch. Karaoke is fun, I think everyone should try it atleast once in their lifetime.

1 comment:

JoLayne said...

Janae,
You are so multifaceted! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I enjoy your posts! It has been so nice having you around for a few months!
Love You,
Mom