Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Last Days in Tennessee

I don't have many pictures but the last couple of weeks that I was home a lot of fun things happened. The last week of institute we had a Christmas party complete with ugly sweater contest, and white elephant exchange.

Guess who won the ugly sweater contest?
ME!! and let me tell you the pictures do not do it justice. I was like "If I'm going to wear this thing I sure as heck better win." and I did. Kelsey and Jackson were runner-ups they are the 2 on the far right. During the white elephant exchange I got mistletoe :) you know what that means... I was getting kissed by lots of boys haha...jk kinda... only on the cheek.
Later that week we went on a caving adventure. I invited more people but only 2 of my friends came for one reason or another. It was so much fun. HAHA it was snowing when we went, so before we even made it to the cave Megan and I both fell on our butts, and Michael ripped his pants (and good might I add). Once we made it to the cave everything was great, no injuries or anything so that was good.
Megan, Michael, Me, and Dad

Megan and I by the waterfall that is in the middle of the cave.

No comments: