Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

On Friday there was a multi-stake young single adult(YSA) in McMinnville. I took a group down from the Knoxville singles ward. It was a lot of fun. I got to be with my new friends, and see a bunch of old friends from McMinnville. Some I haven't seen in years.

I'm and Dora the Explorer and I think Mandi is a teacher.


This is Rachel the fairy. She's also going to be my roommate this coming winter semester. Behind me on the right is Melissa. She is a yearbook photo. I thought that was clever.


Me, Jenny, and Mandi


Peter and Mandi



After the dance was over we went to the lake house. Some of us decided to go for a midnight swim. When we got to the dock we realized that there was about 30 feet of mud to go through before we even got the the water. The mud was knee deep. The water was freezing!! but after we got used to it, it felt really warm.





Rachel and Megan had enough.


Me, Peter, and Jon went back for more.













Since you can't tell in the pictures from the night...


this is what we went through to get to the water. Was it worth it? Absolutely.


We headed back to Knoxville on Saturday afternoon. The Knoxville stake was putting on a YSA activity Saturday night.
Peter, Me, and Mandi


Donut eating contest

Sorry I don't have more pictures.
Needless to say, I had an awesome Halloween. I'm grateful that I had a great group of friends to share it with.

1 comment:

JoLayne said...

Janae, I am so glad you are so enjoying life. You just might as well! It looks like you have had a lot of fun!
Love you,
Mom