My very best friend Megan came to visit me this weekend. It was so good to see her especially since I have only seen her twice since I turned 17. We just had fun being together and laughing about all the funny things that we would do when we were growing up. We also laughed a lot about all the things Kathy used to trick us into doing when we were kids. She was so mean, we decided Kathy is going to have 8 kids that exactly like her haha(hopefully that doesn't come back to bite us someday).
This is just an old picture I found of Megan and I at girls camp when we were 15. We were dressed up for our ward skit.
On Saturday Elder Ballard gave a campus fireside and we got to meet him afterwards. We also had Elder Nelson speak to us for devotional on Tuesday. It is a rare occasion to have an apostle come, but 2 in the same week. It was really neat.
Saturday night a group of us went to see The Princess and The Frog. I loved it, and I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment