For those of you who didn't know, I have been accepted for fast grad which means I will be in school every semester until I graduate. Which is 5 more semesters. It should be less but I took a few detours with my major. I don't feel too bad about it because I will still be 21 when I graduate.
I am pretty excited to do fast grad, but I am concerned about getting burned out. It is pretty much inevitable. It shouldn't be too bad though. I will have 3 semesters of full credit loads, them a semester with 8 credits (at least that is what my grad plan tells me), then I will student teach, and be done! YAY!!
Some people think that I am crazy for wanting to get through school so fast, especially since I am so young. The fact of the matter is that I am coming to the end of my 3rd year of college, and I have 5 semesters left. Do the math, it's going to take me 11 semesters by the time I am done. I have also come to the conclusion that I get bored when I am not being pushed. Sure it would have been fun to go home and work for the Fall, but where is the challenge in that? School is fun too, I love all of the fun things I have going on here.
So for now I'm going to enjoy what is left of the summer semester ( 3 math classes and all), and then head home for 7 weeks for a break before I dive into the fall semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're not crazy for wanting to graduate early! It's actually the smartest thing you could EVER do. 21 is the perfect age to graduate. You could go on a mission, OR go on to get a Masters!!!!!
Love seeing all the fun things you girls are up to! Tell Kathy I said hi!!
Post a Comment