This is us jumping into the weekend (so cheesy. I know, but it just seemed so fitting). This was when we got there on Friday night. We went exploring as soon as we got there because the sun was setting.
Megan and I with our sponge curlers. The cabin we stayed at was Megan's Family cabin. It was so nice of them to let us stay there. I didn't know Megan too well before this trip. She is one fun person to be around.
On Saturday we went down to Preston, ID. Some of you may know of Preston from "Napolean Dynamite". This is in the DI. I wanted to buy this shirt, but I didn't. We did buy some treasures to go swimming in because none of us brought swim suits and we wanted to go to Downata Hotsprings.
This is after swimming in the hot springs. Lizzie (on the far left) wins the award for most entertaining. I'm not sure why but as her swimming shorts she chose shorts that were made out of a sweatshirt material. Anytime she went down a slide she would come to a complete stop in the middle of the slide. She would then only make it to the bottom of the slide by scooting the rest of the way. The rest of us had shorts that were made out of more slick material so we would go shooting down the slide. The first time down the slide, Kathy went right after Lizzie. She ran straight into her.
Star gazing
All of the girls. Addie, Megan, Bailey, Lizzie, Me, and Kathy




I climbed to the top and jumped across but I haven't gotten those pictures from Megan yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment