This is what I call happiness...These cute twinners were fighting for my attention. It doesn't get much better than that. William, Me and Jonathan.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Aaron and Haley's
We went to Aaron and Haley's house to spend some time with them and their kiddos.
This is what I call happiness...These cute twinners were fighting for my attention. It doesn't get much better than that. William, Me and Jonathan.

I asked Haley to give me a hair cut. She did an awesome job.
Emma and Kathy. What's not to love?

This was so stinking cute. He just came up and nuzzled (sp?) my nose.
Hahahaha Jonathan got me good. It was one of those you had to be there moments.
This is what I call happiness...These cute twinners were fighting for my attention. It doesn't get much better than that. William, Me and Jonathan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment