Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My 20th Birthday!!

I had the BEST birthday this year! WHY?! Because I was surrounded by people that I love!

I started off the day with Grandma and Grandpa Jones. We spent the morning at their house, and went to church with them in the afternoon. It was so nice to spend time with them!

After church we went to my Aunt Sandra and Uncle Brent's house. Where I finally got to see my cute niece Kate for the first time.
Janel and Laura made me a beautiful dinner, and birthday cake. Thanks girls, I loved it. We had a lot of fun visiting and playing card games.

Kathy and I with our (card) game faces on. It's okay to brag because it was my birthday.... I played my best game of 5 crowns EVER!!! I won by a landslide :)
Grandma and Grandpa playing 5 crowns.
Me, Grandma, and Janel
Crazy Hale-ians






We also played a good game of croquet. Scott's getting ready for a pretty serious shot. Oh snap!

The view as we played backyard games. I love a good Utah sunset!

Yup, like I said before. It was a great birthday! I got to see all 4 of my grandparents, 4 of my siblings, 1 sister-in-law, 2 nieces, 1 nephew, and some of my fun cousins. Don't worry my parents had a birthday dinner with me the week before, and I had a birthday party with my friends a few weeks ago. So everyone got a piece of the birthday celebrating action.

No comments: