After class on Friday I went to Yellowstone National Park with my good friends Katie, and Kaylee. We had lots of fun, seeing all the crazy animals and waiting for Old Faithful to blow. Old Faithful was not very faithful to us. It just so happened to skip going off the 2 hours that we were there. We had fun anyways.
It's an Elk! It was a very large elk. It was kind of far away.

May 2008, my first encounter with kissing a buffalo!

Back for more haha. September 2010.

The cloud of steam behind me in this picture was very smelly. Katie and I were walking by when the source of the sulfur air let out an excess amount of steam. We both ran to get out of the stinky mist, and the cute old couple that you can vaguely see in the background said "It's not going to hurt you" Katie and I burst out laughing. Haha Of course it's not going to hurt us, it just smells bad. It was really funny!

Waiting for Old Faithful

Good ole' jumping pictures

Still waiting for Old Faithful

and waiting




Sunset...BEAUTIFUL!!!

After Yellowstone we drove through Teton National Park, and stopped in Jackson Hole. We had the most delicious hamburgers at a cute diner.

This is the entrance to the park in Jackson Hole. It is made out of antlers. Pretty cool!!

In the 3 years that I have lived in Idaho I have never taken the time to get a picture at the Idaho border. On our way home at 11:30 at night we passed into the border of Idaho and I insisted. The Wyoming and Idaho signs were right across the street from each other so we got them both. The only state we are missing from this adventure is Montana. Next time I will get a picture with the Montana sign.


No comments:
Post a Comment