All of my brother playing with the kiddos.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Christmas
I was surrounded by people I love for the Christmas holiday! It all started the weekend before Christmas. I got to spend time with some friends in Utah.
Aaron and Haley made the long drive out from Georgia for the holidays along with their kids and Mom.
All of my brother playing with the kiddos.
David and Jonathan.
William, Jonathan, and Me.
We went tubing at Solider Hollow. It was a slushy day, but we still had lots of fun.

We spent Christmas Eve at the Engebretsens with a bunch of family from Mom's side. It was great to spend time with everyone. As far as my immediate family goes it was Me, Mom, all the boys and their families.
We got to have Christmas dinner with our very own Hermana Hale. What a blessing!!! It was so great to see Kathy. She is doing so well.
The three little kids :)
+ Mom

All of my brother playing with the kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment