Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back to School

Another semester at BYU-I. It is so crazy how different each semester turns out. We are only about 2 weeks in, but this has already proved to be an exciting semester.

WEEK ONE!

-I had a full blown mono relapse. Talk about rough timing!!
-We moved into a BRAND NEW apartment only to have at least one flood a day.
- Easter dinner complete with easter egg hut.

We celebrated two of my roommates birthdays Katie, and Aleena.


WEEK TWO!

- Flooding continues, they discover there is a broken pipe under one of the bedroom floors. We are put into a hotel room for two night while they fix the problem.
- Pool party at the hotel two nights in a row :)
- Friday night dance party
- The Neighbors Concert



We also have our weekly Sunday dinner with the Burt's aka Megan Crawford my childhood best friend.

Honestly this blog post does not even begin to tell how crazy and fun this semester has already been. I just haven't thought to take pictures. As it gets warmer outside I will have more things to blog about. Tis the season to get outside and have lots of fun :)

No comments: