I was lucky enough to visit my sister Janel and her cute family in Michigan. I really enjoyed spending time with them. Brooklynn and Kate are just too cute!!
I got there at about midnight. In the morning Janel brought the girls in my room to wake me up, and Brooklynn ran straight into my arms. I love that she did that. Normally it takes at least a little bit of warming up.
Brooklynn loved playing with my "Repunzel" hair aka long hair.

Katers keeps busy, she is at a really fun and playful age.


We took a bus ride to the University of Michigan Campus. It is a beautiful campus.

At the museum

Paddling the canoe

The bell tower at U of M

Brooklynn not only loved playing with my hair,

But she also loved it when I do her hair. She loves wearing her hair down, but when she saw me french braid my own hair she wanted me to do her hair to match.

We celebrated my birthday the last night I was there.

The girls wanted to help me blow out the candles.


I got to sleep with Brooklynn in her bed. She's so cute. She would cuddle up with me. Sometimes she would reach over and rub my back, or play with my hair in her sleep. Other times I would reach over to find her foot on the pillow. I miss those cute little girls.


Janel and I made circle skirts while I was there. I'll post picture of them as soon as Janel sends me the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment