Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

I spent Christmas at Aaron and Haley's house with their little family. It was so much fun to be around kids at Christmas. It's really the only thing that made it feel like Christmas for me, because there was no snow. I guess I never really had snow on Christmas growing up in Tennessee, but I lived in 5 feet of snow all winter. It feels like fall in the south now.

This is Emma in the barbie jeep that Santa got her. She calls it her barbie jeek. After we were done opening presents we took her outside so she could drive it. After she drove around for a little bit she looked up at Aaron and said "Dad can I keep it forever?" Aaron said, "Yes Emma, its all yours." She hugged the front of the jeep and said " Thank you, thank you." It was so cute.

Since it was about 50 degrees outside we went for a walk in the afternoon on Christmas. The boys are strapped in and ready to go. My mom and I made these blankets for the boys. Just thought I'd point that out.

We'll call this the family Christmas photo.
Me, Jonathan, and Emma

No comments: