After I left Jacob Lake I flew to Michigan to see Janel, Derek and little Brooklynn before we drove to Tennessee for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to be up there and spend time with them.


Brooklynn was so excited to have me visit. She welcomed me with a big kiss right on the cheek. I think she remembers me since I was one of her first babysitters. Okay probably not, but she did warm up to me really fast and enjoyed having someone else to play with.
It was a rare occasion to have so many of my siblings home for Thanksgiving since we all live across the country.

This is Brooklynn's first time meeting her cousins. I don't think she new what to do with so many new people around. It was also the first time Janel and I got to see the twins. It was so good to finally meet them.

William is on the left, Jonathan is on the right.

Kathy, Janel, Me and Aaron. Only one of our siblings that was home for Thanksgiving is not in this picture. This was before Julia came.

We were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Hale come out from Utah for Thanksgiving.

Brooklynn, Kathy, Janel and I.

This is everyone on Thanksgiving morning in front of the house.
It was a good Thanksgiving. It was fun to spend time with family, and play with my cute nieces and nephews. I love the holidays.
1 comment:
Cute pictures Janae! Miss you!
Post a Comment