After living in the most boring apartment complex in town, I decided that I need a change. So, I am going to live in a house of EIGHTEEN GIRLS!!!! I am so excited! It's actually a really sweet set up(and it's cheaper than what I would've been paying at the apartment I'm in now:). There are 5 fridges, 2 washing machines, 2 dryers (no more coin laundry!!), 2 dish washers, an exercise room, a huge living room, dining room, and kitchen area, 7 or 8 bedrooms and lots of awesome girls. I talked to a bunch of the girls that live there now and they all love it. They said surprisingly there is no drama (at first I thought their was no way, but any dramatic girl in her right mind would never live in a house with that many girls). As far as I can tell everyone seems pretty laid back. We will have to see.
I may or may not love it when it comes down to it. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
With that many girls either it's going to be a constant partay or constant drama. It sounds like it will be fun!!! That's so cool Aunt Kathy came to visit. Loved looking at all your past post. Love ya sis~
Whoa! That is a lot of estrogen going around. :D At least, you'll have lots of girls that you can borrow clothes from. I'm sure it'll be way awesome!!!
Post a Comment