Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th Celebrations

I have had a great 4th of July weekend. It started with fireworks at Rigby Lake on Friday night with Kathy and Aunt Kathy. Aunt Kathy came up for the weekend from Utah.

When we got there the keys got locked in the car. There was a cop who was kind enough to open the door for us. Kathy thought it would be a funny to make it look like she was getting arrested. HAha I have no idea why, but here are some pictures of it.



Saturday night I celebrated with more fireworks in Idaho falls. I went with a group of friends. We got there a couple of hours early to get a good spot, and we played Apples to Apples. The rule was that the green apple cards described characteristics of your future spouse. I don't remember what cards I won, but we would all purposefully do bad if the green card was a bad quality. Poor Paige, she got all of the bad ones. Haha.

Saturday was also David's birthday. He turned 24. We had a big dinner on Sunday to Celebrate. Next time we celebrate David's birthday with the 3 little kids, it will be in at least 2 years. David and I will be done with college, and Kathy will be fresh off the mission. CRAZY!!

After dinner we went for a Sunday drive. We fed the ducks at the nature park, and we went up to the temple.

No comments: