When I started this post it was going to be short sweet and to the point, with only a few picture. I just had fun looking at all of the pictures and decided to pick more than a few. I don't really have many pictures from before 2007 (since that is when I got my computer).Me (3), David(7), and Kathy(5). Celebrating our cousin Kristine's 3rd Birthday.
Kathy's 17th BirthdayI just like this picture. Janae (15), Kathy (16)

Monkeying around, not long before David's mission.
Me(17), David(21), Kathy(19). This less than a week before all of us started college.
What did we do after David got home? After his Homecoming address, and visiting with all the family we took a walk down memory lane and made a pointless video. We were mostly just enjoying being the three little kids again.FRESHMEN YEAR OF COLLEGE

A trip to Yellowstone
Kathy used to tease me about this picture, and say that I like kissing the hairy ones. You know that I think about that?.....
This is one of my favorite pictures. I think it captures our relationship well.

Playing in Rexburg
Bonfire at the dunes.
Waiting for the fireworks at liberty park. Pioneer Day 2008JACOB LAKE ADVENTURES
I am so glad that Kathy was at Jacob Lake with me. It was quite the experience. She threw me a surprise birthday party for my 18th birthday. I wasn't very surprised. NOTE: If you are ever going to throw me a surprise party don't tell Kathy about it. I can read her like a book.


JUNIOR YEAR
Christmas 2009
David and I went to a friends wedding in Las Vegas during Valentines weekend. I caught the bouquet, and he caught the garter. Someone thought we were a couple. haha NOOO!
One of my many adventures with Kathy.
This was July 4 of this year. Our last fast Sunday with all of us here as students at the same time. It has been so much fun being at school with Kathy the last 3 years, and with David this year (and the many visits to Salt Lake to see David before that). This has definitely been a fun and exciting time for us. I can't think of any better way to go through college than with 2 of your best buddies.
As of Monday (July 12) David is also doing fast grad. He and I are on track to graduate the same semester(which is the same semester Kathy will be getting off her mission) AND he is living around the corner from me in a house of 11 guys. We have some fun ideas of parties we could do (and that is just with my house and his:)). I'm so glad David decided to stay, and that we will finish college together.
As for Kathy she's going to be a great missionary. She will be missed.
Seriously.....What's not to miss?

2 comments:
O my gosh so FUNNY! You summed me up pretty well. I was laughing so hard when I read your blog. WOW WE ARE ALL SO DIFFERENT, it is crazy! I love it though.
P.s. To describe you. You are the logical, calm, and o so fun sister that is my complete opposite in every way. We have definitely become more well rounded in terms of understanding various types of people and personalities because of each other. What a BLESSING!
I love this post and I love you three younger kids! I couldn't have asked for better siblings-in-law!
Post a Comment