We went to Cafe Rio for dinner. Kate was trying to grab everything off of our plates, so Janel let her taste a lime. Surprisingly Kate loved it.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Sisters!
Janel was in Utah for our cousin Amy's wedding, sadly I missed the wedding by 1 day because I was driving across the country.
Me and Kate. Kate makes me look so tan. Yup, that is definitely Janel's baby.
I got to spend all of Labor Day with Janel and Kathy. It was so much fun, especially since I NEVER get to see Janel. Who would guess that Kathy, Me, and Janel are sisters. Seriously we could not look any more different.

We went to Cafe Rio for dinner. Kate was trying to grab everything off of our plates, so Janel let her taste a lime. Surprisingly Kate loved it.

It was the last day that we would all be together before Kathy's mission. CRAZY!! We had lots of fun!



I LOVE GRANDMA!!!
We went to Cafe Rio for dinner. Kate was trying to grab everything off of our plates, so Janel let her taste a lime. Surprisingly Kate loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Janae,
I love how you do so many pictures. I always appreciate getting to see them all. I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment