Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to School!

It's so good to be back!! My classes are going to be great, I have some really great professors. I am taking a lot more credits this semester than I did last year. So, it's going to be a lot more demanding, but nothing I can't handle (I think). I have great roommates! They are just some great girls and fun to be around. I cannot wait to see what kind adventures this year has in store for me.

This is an apartment photo starting in front left to right: Laura, and Janell. Back Left to right: Sara, Me, Heather, and Jenny.

2 comments:

Janel said...

Janae, I glad you posted pictures of your roomies. They look like fun girls. I am sure you so happy to be back in the college scene. Love ya!

Kristine said...

Cute tie skirt!
Hey, where did you get your background for your blog?